<$BlogItemTitle$>

Friday, November 09, 2007

I've given myself a month's notice...

I'm on a mission now...

I awoke this morning and said to myself
"what if Richard Branson was to share my life with me for 7 days, what
changes would he make? would he sit at pc checking emails and spending time on
myspace and facebook?"


So I've now given myself 3 wks to end of Nov to make MASSIVE changes...

I want to move out of Edinburgh to a foreign country by beginning of Dec...
what has to happen to make that a reality?

What about my dog, my possessions, where do I want to go? what about income?
etc...

It's all very exciting... this Branson guy seems to have a firework stuck up his backside, and I'm going along for the ride...

Watch this space

smiles

Live Life, Love the Adventure

Mike  ;-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home